Full-Time Maintenance Staff
Shipshewana Trading Place
Objective: To perform all duties necessary to assist in the maintenance of buildings, equipment and grounds of Shipshewana Auction Inc. & Trading Place LLC.
- Assist and perform work instructed by maintenance manager
- Support activities to keep properties in good repair and cleanliness
- Assist in set up and clean-up of weekly or special activities
- Lawnmower maintenance & lawncare
- Automotive maintenance and upkeep
- Uphold the mission of Shipshewana Auction Inc. & Trading Place LLC.
- Be a team player
- Willing to work flexible schedule
- Work weekends when asked
- Willing to be on call
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC maintenance, Carpentry
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business procedures
- Willingness and ability to do manual labor
- This position reports to the maintenance manager
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please fill out the application at the link below and email a completed copy to email@example.com along with a copy of your Resumé, or you may drop off your completed application and Resumé to the Shipshewana Trading Place Corporate Office, located at 345 S. Van Buren Street, Shipshewana, Indiana. For questions related to the position or your application, please call (260) 768-4129.
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!
Exclusive News & Deals
Be the first to be "in-the-know" on the latest news and special events taking place at Shipshewana Trading Place by signing up for our eNews.Join Now
Vendor Selling Opportunities
Learn more about all of the great vendor opportunities at the Midwest's largest flea market and auction!Learn More