Midwest's Largest Flea Market
The Shipshewana Flea Market is the shopping destination for your group! Featuring nearly 900 open-air booths on 40 acres, your group will love shopping 26 gigantic flea market aisles in Northern Indiana's Amish Country. Find bargains on home decor, clothing, tools, crafts, books, beauty supplies, furniture, and everything imaginable.
Ready to bring your group to the flea market? Please fill out the Bus Group Reservation Form here.
View 2018 Group Profile Sheet
- Free admission and motorcoach parking
- Exclusive coupons to use at flea market booths
- Reusable Shopping Tote for motorcoach driver and group leader
- Greeter to welcome you to the market
- Shuttle to electric scooter rental available
- Group "Shop Hop" activity with door prize
2018 Flea Market Hours
- Tuesday & Wednesday (May 2 - Sept 26), 8 am - 5 pm
- Memorial Day (May 28-30), 8 am - 5 pm
- Independence Day (July 2-4), 8 am - 5 pm
- Labor Day (Sept 3-5), 8 am - 5 pm
Important Information for Groups at the Flea Market:
- Parking is free for motorcoaches. Staff will direct you to our drop off / pick up area. For easiest access, please enter through the North entrance gate.
- Buses will be greeted by our staff. All group members receive a coupon sheet to use at select flea market booths, and the bus driver and tour leader will receive a free Shipshewana reusable tote.
- Vendor Directory printed booklets and market maps are available for pick-up at the entrance gates. Vendors are also listed on our website or on the Shipshewana Trading Place mobile app.
- Scooter rental is located at booth 1018. We can provide assistance transporting handicapped group members to the rental booth if needed. Electric scooters are $10 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. Shopping carts and wagons are also available for rent. Cash only.
- There is plenty of food available to purchase at the market. There are 4 food courts offering everything from chicken to pork to pizza to salads. Plus, you can visit the air-conditioned sit-down "Auction Restaurant" located at the front of the main entrance as well. Group leaders may purchase food vouchers if desired for travelers ahead of time by contacting Lora at 260-768-4129.
- Visiting on a Wednesday? You can also check out the weekly Antique & Miscellaneous Auction every Wednesday starting at 9 am in the auction building. Bid on unique items as 8-10 auctioneers sell simultaneously!
- Free public wifi is available throughout the market. Network name: FleaMarket-Public. No password needed, simply accept the terms and conditions.
- Download the Shipshewana Trading Place free mobile app for easiest access to the vendor directory, things to do, directions and more!
Ready to bring your group to the flea market? Please fill out the bus group reservation form here.
The Farmstead Inn & Conference Center located directly across the street from the flea market offers convenient, clean and exceptional lodging for groups. Free breakfast, indoor pool, large rooms and group discounts are available for those who book 10 or more rooms.
With further questions, please contact Lora at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 260-768-4129 (ext 123).
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!