Welcome to the Shipshewana RV Park! Located right on the Shipshewana Flea Market grounds, across from the Michiana Event Center (MEC), and just a few blocks from downtown Shipshewana.
Open April 15 - November 15*
- *Site water & shower house available May 1 - Oct. 31 only.
- *Online and phone reservations open February 1st - October 14th each season.
- *Limited sites available Oct. 15 - Nov. 15 with reservations available ONLY by phone at 260-768-7627.
The 20,000 square foot Service Center takes appointments for all kinds of RV service work.
Online Reservations Available (guests paying with gift card must call for reservation)
Address: 510 E Farver St. (200 N), Shipshewana, IN 46565
- 165 Sites
- 114 Angled Pull-through Sites, 30 Straight Back-In Sites, 21 Angled Back-In Sites
- Crushed Blacktop or Limestone Surface
- Full Hook-ups (Water, Sewer and Electrical; 20/30/50 AMP Service)
- Picnic tables available on all sites
- Free WiFi
- Camp Store and RV Service Center on site
- Big-Rig Accessible
- NO TENT SITES AVAILABLE
Refunds will be issued based on the following cancellation policy.
- Reservations canceled 14 days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Reservations canceled less than 14 days of the arrival date will be charged the first night’s stay. All remaining nights will be refunded.
- Refunds will be initiated to your credit card (or original method of payment) based on your card issuer’s policies.
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the Campground, with NO REFUND, who we feel is disturbing the Camping experience of others. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss of property.
Guests may reserve online in advance or may reserve and check in at the RV Service Center (Mon.-Fri. from 8am - 4pm) prior to going to your site.
$41-$50 / night, depending on location and size. Additional fees and/or discounts may apply. (See specific rates when making your online reservation.)
- CHECK-IN begins at 2 p.m.
- CHECK-OUT: Please check-out or re-register by 11 a.m. Your site may be rented to another camper. Please make arrangements at the office for late check-outs (fee may apply)
- Rates are plus tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Full reservation payment is due at time of booking.
- RV site rates are based on 4 people and 1 vehicle per site, with a maximum occupancy of 7 people and 1 vehicle per site. All additional charges are subject to applicable state taxes.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Campfires are allowed but must be used in a raised fire pit. All ash and debris from fire must be disposed of in designated location.
- Pets are allowed at no charge. They must remain on a leash at all times and cleaned up after appropriately.
- Washing of RV's in the RV Park is not permitted.
- Parking of vehicles is not permitted on grass. (Additional parking for tow vehicles is available in the Flea Market.)
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!
Exclusive News & Deals
Be the first to be "in-the-know" on the latest news and special events taking place at Shipshewana Trading Place by signing up for our eNews.Join Now
Vendor Selling Opportunities
Learn more about all of the great vendor opportunities at the Midwest's largest flea market and auction!Learn More