2018 Shipshewana Antique Festival
Bring the whole family and find a treasure at the 2018 Shipshewana Antique Festival! Admission and Parking are free.
When: Saturday, August 4, 2018, 8 am - 4 pm
Location: Farmstead Event Pavilion, 368 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana IN 46565
Festival Events / Activities Include:
- Steam Engine Set-Up - Held the night before the festival on Friday, August 3. Includes set up activities and spark show (after dark).
- Antique & Vintage Market - Shop an outdoor pavilion full of antique dealers selling a variety of antiques, collectibles, furniture, salvage, signs, glassware, toys, vintage items, jewelry and more! Open 8 am - 4 pm. Become a Vendor.
- Working Demonstrations - See old-fashioned farming demonstrations like field plowing, saw mill and wheat threshing! Plus old trades like a blacksmith, wheelwright, potter, copper smith, wool spinner, weaver, and wood turner.
- Shipshewana Steam & Tractor Show - Hear the roar of the engines and watch the annual steam and tractor show with Gas Engines, 30+ Antique Tractors, and Hit & Miss Engines.
- Vintage Baseball Game - Watch the fun from 11am - 2pm on the East lawn of the Farmstead Inn & Conference Center. Ball must be caught with the hands only.
- Antique Telephone Show - Antique phones and parts located in the Conference Center at the Farmstead Inn (right next door to the antique market).
- Food (Kettle Korn, Ice Cream, Nelson's Chicken)
- Music - Enjoy listening to live music as you shop for antiques!
- Door Prizes - 2 pm drawings to win $25, $50, or $100 certificates! Must be present to win.
- Swap Meet - Hunt for bargains at the August 4 Swap Meet, open daylight - 1 pm. The swap meet is across the street from the Antique Market at the Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market grounds (345 S Van Buren St). All kinds of garage sale items, small animals, pets, produce, antiques, guns, flowers, hunting and fishing items, poultry and more. Parking is $3. Learn More.
Antique Vendors Wanted!
We are currently looking for vendors specializing in antiques, vintage and re-purposed items for the August 4 Antique Market! If you’re interested, outdoor spaces are $75 and indoor spaces start at $150. View Vendor Information and Application
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!