Become a Shipshewana Flea Market Vendor
Sell at a market drawing 10,000 to 15,000 shoppers each week, make life-long friendships, and grow your business. Become a vendor at the Shipshewana Flea Market...the Midwest's Largest Flea Market!
- Variety of Space Options Available for your unique business needs
- Midweek Market (Tuesday & Wednesday) allowing for flexible schedules
- Low Booth Rental Rates
- Amenities available (electricity, wifi, food courts, restrooms)
- Friendly staff
- Accepts vendors with all types of merchandise
Need more convincing? Read how three vendors grew a successful flea market business.
Vendor Setup is on Mondays, 10am-10pm or on market days beginning at 6am. For holiday markets, early vendor setup up is on Sundays beginning at 3pm.
Location: 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565. Shipshewana, Indiana is a high-traffic tourist town in the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish Country.
Space Options & Rates:
20' x 25' Outdoor Space
- $55 per space per week, or $35 per space per day.
- Available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Each space has one standard (20 amp/110 volt) outlet available for electricity. 30 amp service is available for an additional fee. We also provide access to free vendor wifi. Bring your own tables/chairs.
- Reserve the same space for future weeks or days by 6 pm of the current week or day setup.
- Additional days for Holiday Market dates are $20.00 per space per day in addition to the weekly rate paid.
Permanent (Full Season) Space
- $37 - $45 per week; $90 deposit and remaining balance due within 30 days.
- Fees are paid monthly and vary based on location.
- Full Season vendors may have the option to rent a big top tent or building (based on availability).
Reserve a Vendor Space:
- Download and print the vendor application online, or call 260-768-4129 to have an application mailed to you. Send in your application and payment via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail (PO Box 185, Shipshewana IN 46565).
- Once your application and payment is received, Michael will be in contact with you shortly!
OR Vendors may show up on site and reserve a first-come, first-serve spot with the flea market office. The flea market office is open Mon. (10 am - 8 pm) and Tues. (5:30 am - 6 pm). All flea market spaces must be occupied by 7:45 am, and stay open until 5 pm.
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!