Auction Office Support
Shipshewana Antique Auction
- Tasks/Duties: Variety of Office/Clerk responsibilities:
- Collecting payment from buyers
- Issuing payments to sellers
- Buyer and seller registration
- Occasionaly clerk for the weekly sale
- Variety of other general office duties such as balancing day-end transactions
- Must be available to work Wednesday’s year-round from 8am –3pm. Times are approximate and will vary depending on the length of the sale.
How to Apply
Stop by the front desk at the Shipshewana Trading Place Corporate Office to pick up a copy of an application (345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana IN 46565). Or, Download and print an application to mail it back to us, or print, fill out and scan and email it to Lora at email@example.com.
Shipshewana Trading Place
ATTN: Michael Christner
PO Box 185
Shipshewana, IN 46565
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!
Exclusive News & Deals
Be the first to be "in-the-know" on the latest news and special events taking place at Shipshewana Trading Place by signing up for our eNews.Join Now
Vendor Selling Opportunities
Learn more about all of the great vendor opportunities at the Midwest's largest flea market and auction!Learn More