Become a Shipshewana Across the Road Vendor
Shipshewana Across the Road is a fall /winter condensed, indoor version of the famous Shipshewana Flea Market. Features quality products and the “best of Shipshewana.” Are you a vendor with holiday gifts, seasonal decor or other unique items? We want you to set up at the indoor market!
Open Fridays & Saturdays, October 4 through December 7, 2019; 9 am - 4 pm.
Location: Farmstead Expo Barn & Event Pavilion (368 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565
Spaces & Rates:
Farmstead Expo Barn - Approx. 10’ x 12’
- Weekly Single Space: $45 per weekend
- Weekly Double Space: $80 per weekend
- Daily Single Space: $25 per day
Items Available at Set Up:
- Electricity: $5 per week or $40 full season
- 8’ Table: $10 per week or $80 full season
- Lighted Showcase: $15 per week or $120 full season
Set Up Times:
- Thursdays, 9am-4pm
- Fridays & Saturdays, 7am-9am
How to Become a Vendor:
We take walk-in vendors on Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7am, or, you can fill out and send in a vendor application.
Questions? Contact us at 260-768-4129, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.