Sell at the Shipshewana Flea Market
We accept all types of merchandise! Walk-ins are welcome, or you can reserve a space by sending in your application. The Flea Market has approximately 10,000 shoppers per week.
Dates & Hours: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, May through September, 8 am - 4 pm EST.
2019 Extended Holiday Markets:
- Memorial Day (May 27, 28,29); 8am - 4pm
- NEW Weekend Market - Dog Days (June 14, 15); Fri 3pm-8pm & Sat 8am-2pm
- Independence Day (July 2, 3, 4); 8am - 4pm
- NEW Weekend Market - Mother / Daughter Day (August 16, 17); Fri 3pm-8pm & Sat 8am-2pm
- Labor Day (Sept 2,3,4); 8am - 4pm
Permanent / Monthly Space: $37 - 45 / week *
- Paid in advance each month
- Rates vary based on location
Weekly Space: $55 / week *
- Available each week on a first-come, first-served basis
Daily Space: $35 / day *
- Available each day on a first-come, first-served basis
*Rates are for an Outdoor Space, 25' wide by 20' deep.
Food Vendors: Please contact Nelson's at 574-862-2184 prior to reserving a space.
- Parking is allowed on your space
- Electricity is available at each space (no additional charge)
- Night Watchman Monday-Tuesday nights
- Free Wifi
- Restrooms / Shower Building
- Food / Refreshments
* Buildings are based on availability and rented for the entire season - see Michael in the flea market office for details and rates.
* Big Top Tents are available Shipshewana Tent Rental on contract - please contact Shipshewana Tent Rental (260-768-7485) for pricing.
Vendor Set Up:
Monday, 10 am - 10 pm
Tuesday / Wednesday, 6 am - 7:45 am (Flea Market Open to Public 8-5)
To Reserve a Space:
- Send in a vendor application with payment
- OR Stop by the Flea Market Office with your ID, payment and copy of your Indiana retail merchants certificate. Office is open during flea market season on:
- Mondays, 10 am - 8 pm
- Tuesdays, 6 am - 6 pm
- Wednesdays, 6 am - 6 pm
2019 Flea Market Vendor Applications will be available starting January 1. Please check back for more details!
Questions? Call 260-768-4129, email Michael at email@example.com, or download a copy of our vendor rules & regulations info sheet.
260-768-4129, ext 113