Midwest's Largest Flea Market
The Shipshewana Flea Market is the shopping destination for your group or motorcoach! Featuring nearly 700 open-air booths on 40 acres, your group will love shopping the market in Northern Indiana's Amish Country.
Find bargains on home decor, clothing, tools, crafts, books, beauty supplies, furniture, and everything imaginable.
View 2019 Group Profile Sheet
- FREE admission and motorcoach parking
- FREE reusable shopping tote for motorcoach driver and leader
- Greeter to welcome you to the market
- Shuttle to electric scooter rental available
- Vendor Directories at each entrance gate
- FREE WiFi
2019 Flea Market Hours
- Tuesday & Wednesday (May 7 - Sept 25), 8 am - 4 pm EST
- Memorial Day (May 27-29), 8 am - 4 pm
- Fri / Sat Market - Dog Days (June 14, 15)
- Fri 3pm - 8pm; Sat 8am - 2pm
- Independence Day (July 2-4), 8 am - 4 pm
- Fri / Sat Market - Mother-Daughter Weekend (Aug 16, 17)
- Fri 3pm - 8pm; Sat 8am - 2pm
- Labor Day (Sept 2-4), 8 am - 4 pm
After the season concludes, we open an indoor market on Fridays and Saturdays inside the Farmstead Expo Barn in Shipshewana. For more info about bringing your group to this fall indoor market, call us at 260-768-4129.
Important Information for Groups at the Flea Market:
- Parking is free for motorcoaches. Staff will direct you to our drop off / pick up area. For easiest access, please enter through the North entrance gate.
- Motorcoach groups will be greeted by our staff. The driver and tour leader will receive a free Shipshewana reusable tote.
- Vendor Directory printed booklets and market maps are available for pick-up at the entrance gates. Vendors are also listed on our website or on the Shipshewana Trading Place mobile app.
- Scooter rental is located at booth 1018. We can provide assistance transporting handicapped group members to the rental booth if needed. Electric scooters are $10 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. Shopping carts and wagons are also available for rent. Cash only.
- There is plenty of food available to purchase at the market. There are 4 food courts offering everything from chicken to pork to pizza to salads. Plus, you can visit the air-conditioned sit-down "Auction Restaurant" located at the front of the main entrance as well. Group leaders may purchase food vouchers if desired for travelers ahead of time by contacting Lora at 260-768-4129.
- Visiting on a Wednesday? You can also check out the weekly Antique & Miscellaneous Auction every Wednesday starting at 9 am in the auction building. Bid on unique items as 8-10 auctioneers sell simultaneously!
- Free public wifi is available throughout the market. Network name: FleaMarket-Public. No password needed, simply accept the terms and conditions.
- Download the Shipshewana Trading Place free mobile app for easiest access to the vendor directory, things to do, directions and more!
Ready to bring your group to the flea market? Please fill out the bus group reservation form here.
The Farmstead Inn & Conference Center located directly across the street from the flea market offers convenient, clean and exceptional lodging for groups. Free breakfast, indoor pool, large rooms and group discounts are available for those who book 10 or more rooms.
Pre-Register Your Group
Let us know your group or motorcoach is planning on visiting the Flea Market! Fill out the form below, and you will receive a follow-up email with the details of your visit.
With further questions, please contact Lora at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 260-768-4129 (ext 123).
Shipshewana Trading Place is home to the Midwest's Largest Flea Market, Weekly Auctions, an Amish-inspired Inn, and year-round events in Indiana's Amish Country. Check out what's going on by browsing our upcoming events.