Shipshewana Weekend Flea Market
Friday, June 16th
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Shipshewana Flea Market, 345 S Van Buren St
The Midwest’s Largest Flea Market is open Friday, June 16th and Saturday, June 17th for an extended Weekend Market!
Join us for our "Family Fun Days" themed market days!
- Friday, June 16th, 8am - 4pm
- Saturday, June 17th, 8am - 4pm
- Basketball and Axe Throwing Inflatables (FREE)
- Mining Sluice (Purchase bags of rocks at Flea Market Office. Range from $10 - $55 per bag based on size.)
- Door Prize Giveaways at Noon & 1pm (Friday & Saturday) @ Information Booth for both adults and children!
- We will also be unveiling our new mascot, Shippy the Prospector, with free photo opportunities at 10am & 1pm both days in the Misc. & Antique Building!
The Shipshewana Flea Market is a do-not-miss Hoosier tradition with nearly 700 booths in an open-air market covering 40 acres.
Vendors offer a variety of products and truly have something for everyone - fresh seasonal produce, crafts, home decor, quirky novelties, dollar items, clothes, garden decor, antiques, cleaning supplies, beauty essentials, paper goods, jewelry, snacks, tools, accessories, games, books, toys, furniture, baked goods, signs, silk flowers, t-shirts, pet supplies, As Seen on TV products, party supplies, dip mixes, doll clothes, and everything in between. Open rain or shine. There are food courts, a sit-down restaurant and rest areas throughout the market.
General parking is $5 per vehicle.
- Scooter Rental Available
- Open rain or shine
- Some vendors accept credit cards, but some are cash only. ATMs are available.
- Download the Shipshewana Trading Place mobile app for a vendor directory.
- Sign up at the Information Booth to win hourly drawings for gift certificates!
- Food Courts and Auction Restuarant on site!
- Lodging - Farmstead Inn & Conference Center
Thinking about setting up a booth? Visit our "sell" page for more information.
For more questions, call 260-768-4129, or visit our FAQ page.
Flea Market Director