Shipshewana Antique Festival
Saturday, August 3rd
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Bring the whole family and find a treasure at the annual Shipshewana Antique Festival! Admission and Parking are free.
Location: Farmstead Event Pavilion, 368 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana IN 46565
Festival Events / Activities Include:
- Steam Engine Set-Up - Held the night before the festival on Friday, August 2. Includes set up activities and spark show (after dark).
- Antique & Vintage Market Shop an outdoor pavilion full of antique dealers selling a variety of antiques, collectibles, furniture, salvage, signs, glassware, toys, vintage items, jewelry and more! Open 8 am - 4 pm. Become a Vendor.
- Working Demonstrations See old-fashioned farming demonstrations like field plowing, saw mill and wheat threshing! Plus old trades like a blacksmith, wheelwright, potter, copper smith, wool spinner, weaver, and wood turner.
- Shipshewana Steam & Tractor Show Hear the roar of the engines and watch the annual steam and tractor show with Gas Engines, 30+ Antique Tractors, and Hit & Miss Engines.
- Vintage Baseball Game Watch the fun from 11am - 2pm on the East lawn of the Farmstead Inn & Conference Center. Ball must be caught with the hands only.
- Antique Telephone Show Antique phones and parts located in the Conference Center at the Farmstead Inn (right next door to the antique market).
- Food (Kettle Korn, Ice Cream, Nelson's Chicken)
- Music Enjoy listening to live music as you shop for antiques!
- Door Prizes (drawings to win $25, $50, or $100 certificates!)
Antique Vendors Wanted!
We are currently looking for vendors specializing in antiques, vintage and re-purposed items for the Antique Market! If you’re interested, outdoor spaces are $75 and indoor spaces start at $150. View Vendor Information and Application