Weekend Flea Market - Dog Days
Friday, June 14th
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Bring your four-legged, furry doggo to the Shipshewana Flea Market for our special June weekend market! (You do not have to have a dog to attend.)
Our regular flea market vendors will be set up so you can shop on the weekend!
- Friday, June 14: 3pm-8pm
- Saturday, June 15: 8am-2pm
Shop the bargains and unique vendors at more than 700 open-air market spaces.
Open rain or shine.
Special Activities Include:
- Free Dog Biscuits (while supplies last)
- Dog Watering Stations and Poop Bags Available at rest areas 1, 2 & 3 and the Information Booth
- Hot Dog Meal Specials at Food Courts
- Photo Booths
- Micro Chipping available for a nominal fee of $20 (Provided by ARK Animal Rescue and Adoption, Inc.)
- Puppy Parade Friday at 6:15 pm, and Saturday at 11 am. Register your dog at Rest Area 2 15 minutes before parade start time. Prizes will be given for best dressed, most well-behaved, and crowd favorite!
- Swap Meet on Saturday in North Parking Lot
- Antiques & Collectibles Show in Auction Building
Find out More:
- Directions & Parking
- Flea Market Map
- Vendor Directory
- Scooter Rental
- Buses & Groups
- Become a Vendor
For more questions, call the Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market at 260-768-4129!
Please Remember the Following Rules When Bringing Your Furry Kids!
We welcome well-trained, socialized and crowd-friendly dogs to the flea market. Shipshewana Flea Market reserves the right to discharge you and your dog from the event.
- All dogs must be leashed while on flea market grounds
- Owners must dispose of all waste immediately (doggie bags will be available to do so)
- Shipshewana Flea Market will not be responsible for lost or stolen pets
- All dogs should have required vaccinations
- Upon entering Flea Market grounds, dog owner assumes full and total liability for any and all damages including, but not limited to, injury to a person, property, or other dog.
- Some vendor booths do not allow dogs inside their booths due to safety. Please respect individual vendors.