"Shipshewana Across the Road" Indoor Market
Open Fridays and Saturdays, 9am - 4pm, October 4 through December 7, 2019!
Location: "Farmstead Expo Barn" 368 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565
Shop 50-60 vendors who carry unique gifts, local crafts and a variety of other goods. Stock up on Christmas and holiday gifts! Admission and parking are FREE.
Become a Vendor
Indoor Market Special Events 2019
- Antique Market, October 4 & 5 Features Antique & Vintage Dealers in the Farmstead Event Pavilion
- Ship-Chic Craft & Vintage Show, October 26 Curated craft & vintage show with amazing vendors selling their wares. Held across the street inside the Shipshewana Antique Auction building. $5 Admission.
- Trick-or-Treat, October 26 Stop by each indoor market vendor booth for free candy! Costumes are encouraged. Noon-2pm or while supplies last.
- Winter Wonderland Walk-Through, November 1 - December 7 Walk through the 2nd floor of the Farmstead Expo Barn to See Amazing Scenes to get you in the holiday spirit! Great for kids.
- Santa Visits & Kids' Safety Day, December 7 Features free Santa visits, child fingerprinting and photo I.D.s from noon to 3 pm during town-wide Kid's Day.
- Ship-Chic Craft & Vintage Show Holiday Bazaar, December 7 Curated craft & vintage show with amazing vendors selling their wares. Held across the street inside the Shipshewana Antique Auction building. $5 Admission.
Shipshewana Trading Place is home to the Midwest's Largest Flea Market, Weekly Auctions, an Amish-inspired Inn, and year-round events in Indiana's Amish Country. Check out what's going on by browsing our upcoming events.