"Shipshewana Across the Road" Indoor Market
Open Fridays and Saturdays, 9am - 4pm, October 4 through December 7, 2019!
Location: "Farmstead Expo Barn" 368 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565
Shop 50-60 vendors who carry unique gifts, local crafts and a variety of other goods. Stock up on Christmas and holiday gifts! Admission and parking are FREE.
Become a Vendor
Indoor Market Special Events 2019
- Antique Market, October 4 & 5 Features Antique & Vintage Dealers in the Farmstead Event Pavilion
- Trick-or-Treat, October 26 Stop by each indoor market vendor booth for free candy! Costumes are encouraged. Noon-2pm or while supplies last.
- Winter Wonderland Walk-Through, November 1 - December 7 Walk through the 2nd floor of the Farmstead Expo Barn to See Amazing Scenes to get you in the holiday spirit! Great for kids.
- Santa Visits & Kids' Safety Day, December 7 Features free Santa visits, child fingerprinting and photo I.D.s from noon to 3 pm during town-wide Kid's Day.
- Local Giveback Drive, October 4 - December 7. While you shop, consider making a purchase of needed items that will benefit individuals affected by domestic violence. Your purchase may be placed in our donation box that will be delivered to Elijah Haven Crisis Intervention Center before Christmas. (List of items available at the front desk of the indoor market.)
Vendors are subject to change. Walk-in vendors are not included on this list. *As of 11/21/19
- Elegant Tablecloth—Table Runners, Doilies, Leather Goods
- Fantasia Designs—Jewelry
- Champion Windows
- Outdoor Adventures—Trip Planning
- Amish Foods—Jams, Jellies, Noodles, Caramel Corn
- Hundt No More Antiques/Furniture—Antiques, Collectibles, Farmhouse Tables/Furniture
- DoTerra—Essential Oils
- Art Brandt—Miscellaneous Collectibles, Jewelry, etc…
- Pink Zebra—Premium Wax Sprinkles
- This N That—Home & Seasonal Décor
- F&B Spice
- Think Pink Boutique
- Wayne Yoder—Antiques, Farmhouse etc…
- Norm the Painter—Painted Windows etc…
- Sheila Kay’s Bakery—Fresh Baked Goods
- Judy Valleires-Jewelry, Décor
- Discovery Toys
- Mary Ringel—Handmade scarves/blankets etc…
- Color Street—Polish Strips
- Dutchman Log Furniture/Décor—Lodge Décor
- SS Quilts/Textiles—Quilts, Throws
- Countryside Sales
- One Click Safety—Self Defense Items, CBD Oil
- Walton Fort Paintings—Painted Tiles, Prints etc…
- Mr Koffee Cakes
- Vic Depompeo—Crafts
- Plus new ones each week...
Shipshewana Trading Place is home to the Midwest's Largest Flea Market, Weekly Auctions, an Amish-inspired Inn, and year-round events in Indiana's Amish Country. Check out what's going on by browsing our upcoming events.