"Shipshewana Across the Road" Indoor Market
Open Fridays and Saturdays, 9am - 4pm, October 4 through December 7, 2019!
Location: "Farmstead Expo Barn" 368 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565
Shop 50-60 vendors who carry unique gifts, local crafts and a variety of other goods. Stock up on Christmas and holiday gifts! Admission and parking are FREE.
Become a Vendor
Indoor Market Special Events 2019
- Antique Market, October 4 & 5 Features Antique & Vintage Dealers in the Farmstead Event Pavilion
- Trick-or-Treat, October 26 Stop by each indoor market vendor booth for free candy! Costumes are encouraged. Noon-2pm or while supplies last.
- Winter Wonderland Walk-Through, November 1 - December 7 Walk through the 2nd floor of the Farmstead Expo Barn to See Amazing Scenes to get you in the holiday spirit! Great for kids.
- Santa Visits & Kids' Safety Day, December 7 Features free Santa visits, child fingerprinting and photo I.D.s from noon to 3 pm during town-wide Kid's Day.
- Local Giveback Drive, October 4 - December 7. While you shop, consider making a purchase of needed items that will benefit individuals affected by domestic violence. Your purchase may be placed in our donation box that will be delivered to Elijah Haven Crisis Intervention Center before Christmas. (List of items available at the front desk of the indoor market.)
Vendors are subject to change. Walk-in vendors are not included on this list.
- This N That—Home & Seasonal Décor
- Outdoor Adventures—Trip Planning
- 1Click Safety—Self Defense Items, CBD Oil
- Art Brandt—Miscellaneous Collectibles, Jewelry, etc…
- Donny DoGo’s Gourmet Dips & Such—Packaged Dips, Mixes, etc…
- Elegant Tablecloth—Table Runners, Doilies, Leather Goods
- Fantasia Designs—Jewelry
- Amish Foods—Jams, Jellies, Noodles, Caramel Corn
- Hundt No More—Antiques, Collectibles, Farmhouse Tables/Furniture
- Norm the Artist—Painted Windows etc…
- Sheila Kays Bakery—Fresh Baked Goods
- DoTerra—Essential Oils
- Sandy’s Creations—Home Décor, Holiday & Seasonal
- Walton Fort—Painted Tiles, Prints etc…
- Amish Country Sales—Books
- Jo’s Crafts—Woven Rugs, Goose Clothes
- Handmade by Carol—Doll Clothes
- Countryside Sales—Toys, Games, Gift Items etc…
- Dutchman Log Furniture—Lodge Décor
- S&S Textiles—Quilts, Throws
- Hilty’s Produce—Seasonal Fresh Produce (Outside)
- Dawn’s Surplus Shack—Overstock items, Drug Store, Snacks, etc…
Shipshewana Trading Place is home to the Midwest's Largest Flea Market, Weekly Auctions, an Amish-inspired Inn, and year-round events in Indiana's Amish Country. Check out what's going on by browsing our upcoming events.