August Saturday Weekend Flea Market
Saturday, August 15th
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Shipshewana Flea Market, 345 S Van Buren St
The Midwest’s Largest Flea Market is open Friday, August 14th and Saturday, August 15th for an extended Weekend Market!
- Friday, August 14, 12pm - 8pm
- Saturday, August 15, 8am - 2pm
The Shipshewana Flea Market is a do-not-miss Hoosier tradition with nearly 700 booths in an open-air market covering 40 acres.
Vendors offer a variety of products and truly have something for everyone - fresh seasonal produce, crafts, home decor, quirky novelties, dollar items, clothes, garden decor, antiques, cleaning supplies, beauty essentials, paper goods, jewelry, snacks, tools, accessories, games, books, toys, furniture, baked goods, signs, silk flowers, t-shirts, pet supplies, As Seen on TV products, party supplies, dip mixes, doll clothes, and everything in between. Open rain or shine. There are food courts, a sit-down restaurant and rest areas throughout the market.
General parking is $3 per vehicle.
- Scooter Rental Available
- Open rain or shine
- Some vendors accept credit cards, but some are cash only. ATMs are available.
- Download the Shipshewana Trading Place mobile app for a vendor directory.
- Sign up at the Information Booth to win hourly drawings for gift certificates!
- Food Courts and Auction Restuarant on site!
- Lodging - Farmstead Inn & Conference Center
Thinking about setting up a booth? Visit our "sell" page for all of the info.
For more questions, call 260-768-4129, or visit our FAQ page.