Become a Shipshewana Flea Market Vendor
Want to sell your goods at a market drawing 10,000 to 15,000 shoppers each week? Set up at the Shipshewana Flea Market for a day, a week, a month, or even the whole season. It's the Midwest's Largest Flea Market located in Shipshewana, Indiana. The flea market accepts vendors with all types of merchandise.
- Open every Tuesday & Wednesday, May 2 - Sept 27, 2017, 8 am - 5 pm
- Holiday Extended Markets: Memorial Day (May 29-31), Independence Day (July 3-5), & Labor Day (Sept 4-6)
Unloading/Set Up is Mondays from 10 am to 10 pm or on market days beginning at 6 am. For holiday extended markets, early set up will be on Sunday beginning at 3 pm.
Location: Shipshewana Flea Market grounds, 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565. Shipshewana, Indiana is a high-traffic tourist town in the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish Country.
Space Options & Rates:
- Permanent (Full Season) Space
- $37 - $45 per week; $90 deposit and remaining balance due within 30 days.
- Fees are paid monthly and vary based on location.
- Building or Tent Rental options may be available.
- 20' x 25' Outdoor Space
- $55 per space per week, or $35 per space per day.
- Available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reserve the same space for future weeks or days by 6 pm of the current week or day setup.
- Additional days for Extended Market dates are $20.00 per space per day in addition to the weekly rate paid.
- The "Flea"ture Weekly Themed Exhibition Area Space (20' x 25')
- Special "Flea"tured area of the Shipshewana Flea Market beginning in June 2017.
- Outdoor or tent space available at a reduced weekly rate.
- Must sell items that fit in the following weekly themed categories (Shabby Chic, Local Crafts, Jewelry & Boutique Clothing, Antiques & Collectibles).
- Contact us if you fit one of the categories in The "Flea"ture, or would like to learn more.
Each space has one standard (20 amp/110 volt) outlet available for electricity. 30 amp service is available for an additional fee. We also provide access to free vendor wifi. Bring your own tables/chairs.
How to get a space at the Shipshewana Flea Market:
- Download and print the vendor application online. Send in your application and payment via email (email@example.com) or mail (PO Box 185, Shipshewana IN 46565).
- OR Show up on site and reserve a first-come, first-serve spot with the flea market office. The flea market office is open Mon. (10 am - 8 pm) and Tues. (5:30 am - 6 pm). All flea market spaces must be occupied by 7:45 am, and stay open until 5 pm.
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!