Full-Time Maintenance Staff
Shipshewana Trading Place
Objective: To perform all duties necessary to assist in the maintenance of buildings, equipment and grounds of Shipshewana Auction, Inc. including the Flea Market, Auctions, Farmstead Inn & Conference Center, Restaurant, Special Events & Farm/Rentals.
- Assist and perform work instructed by maintenance manager.
- Support activities to keep properties in good repair and cleanliness.
- Assist in set up and clean-up of weekly or special activities.
- Lawnmower maintenance & lawncare.
- Automotive maintenance and upkeep.
- Winter snow removal and upkeep.
- Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC maintenance, Carpentry desired.
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business procedures.
- Willingness and ability to do manual labor.
- Uphold the mission of Shipshewana Auction, Inc.
- Be a team player
- Willing to work flexible schedule
- Work weekends when asked
- Willing to be on call
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Stop by the front desk at the Shipshewana Trading Place Corporate Office to pick up a copy of an application (345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana IN 46565). Or, Download and print an application to mail it back to us, or print, scan and email it to Brian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipshewana Trading Place | ATTN: Brian Lambright | PO Box 185 | Shipshewana, IN 46565 | (260) 768-4129
Business Development Director
There’s always something exciting happening at Shipshewana. Browse our upcoming events, and book a room today so that you don’t miss out on your favorite event!
Exclusive News & Deals
Be the first to be "in-the-know" on the latest news and special events taking place at Shipshewana Trading Place by signing up for our eNews.Join Now
Vendor Selling Opportunities
Learn more about all of the great vendor opportunities at the Midwest's largest flea market and auction!Learn More